Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Favorite Things

I usually love to ride in my stroller, but sometimes I get lonely and cry. Then Mommy gets to carry me AND push the stroller, which is better exercise for her anyway. I also love my "soothie"' pacifier. I have a hard time keeping it in my mouth, so Mommy and I usually end up playing a fun game of "drop and stick": soothie drops out of my mouth, I cry, and Mommy sticks it back in my mouth. I guess Mommy doesn't like this game because she's really encouraging me to find my thumb!


This is my fun chair. I didn't used to like it that much, but now that I am more alert, I like to sit in it and look at the cool toys. I even try to bat at them, but these silly arms have a mind of their own!



Victory at last! I got my thumb in my mouth all by myself here! It was not easy, either. My arm was swinging around in front of my mouth, and it just so happened that my thumb was not tucked into my fist, for once. I mananged to get my fist in my mouth, grab hold of my thumb and suck, and pull out the other fingers without letting go of my thumb. You have no idea how hard that is when you don't really control your own limbs!

These are a few of my favorite things!

2 comments:

Eric Wentz said...

Julie,

I love the commentary. :) Very cute pictures too. :)

Kak said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! I'm so excited to have found it! Robert is precious! Congratulations. When are y'all heading back down here? Do you mind if I put your link on my blog? Talk to you soon. Give my love to both your boys!