Friday, September 26, 2008

Free Advertising For Moby Wrap



You know how you feel when you really love a certain product? You want to tell everyone about it! Well, I absolutely love the Moby Wrap. I've talked it up as much as possible at Nashotah House. And, everywhere I go around town people stop and ask me about it. Women say, "Wow, they didn't have that when I was bringing up my kids!" The truth is, though, mainstream American women didn't have it, perhaps, but the rest of the world has been "wearing" babies for ages and ages! I'm not sure how long it's been going on, but American women have finally gotten a clue, and now there are tons of wraps on the market. It's overwhelming how many there are from which to choose! While I obviously haven't tried them all, I highly recommend the one I have tried--the Moby Wrap. It's a huge piece of cotton material, and thank God that it comes with great instructions of how to tie it in all of the many possible ways. If I can do it, anyone can do it! Robert really loves being in the wrap. I've even found that when I carry him in the wrap rather than leave him in his busy chair throughout the day, he is calmer and sleeps better at night. It allows me to give him the physical contact he needs at this age while also getting stuff done around the house. It's a whole lot better than sitting around rocking him all day long, which gets really old when you live in a small apartment with no cable! The only thing I've found that I'm really scared to do when he's in the wrap is use the oven. It just puts him way closer than he should be to a hot oven, and when I wrap him with his feet out, it's really out of the question to lean over a hot oven.
Okay, so if you're interested, here's the official Moby Wrap website: http://www.mobywrap.com/
But here's where I got mine (It's a great company, and I was buying diapers from here anyway):
Enjoy!

No comments: