Saturday, July 25, 2009

Let the Countdown Begin!

I crawled up here by myself (and then I fell).


I snuck out onto the back porch.
I went berry picking!

My first pizza! Mommy made Grandpa Tom's crust and put lots of yummy veggies and Italian sausage on it. YUMMMMMY!

I'll wear the hat how I want, thank you very much!

Cousin Ty and Baby Wobert


I love balls!

Climb in, climb out, climb in, climb out...

Gotta have on a "do-rag" if you're gonna ride a "hog"!

4 generations!

Happy 4th of July! Great parade!

Cousin Jordan and Baby Wobit (an even shorter version of Wobert)


Wow! What a summer we're having. Sorry for not posting for such a long time. Robert and I had a great two week visit in Atlanta. Now we're back at Nashotah counting down for the big day--July 28--when Robert turns 1! We're having a party on Aug. 1 with 2 of the 4 other Nashotah babies all turning one (2 are gone for the summer). It's gonna be a blast!
In other Robert news, he's started to take a few steps here and there. I've tried to get it on video, but no such luck, yet. I'll post it when I can get him to cooperate.
Lately I've been working frantically to finish a photo book of Robert's first year on Shutterfly.com. I'll post a link to it when it's finished. It's turning out great, and I can't wait to show it off!
Hope everyone is well. We send our love!








No comments: