Monday, July 27, 2009

Less Than 24 Hours!

Mommy and I had fun at Nashotah Lake this weekend. I ate rocks.
I crawled straight into the chilly water all by myself and kept crawling until I didn't reach anymore and Mommy pulled me up because she didn't want me to drown! I wasn't the least big scared--I did it again and again!

Mommy finally made me get out and get bundled up because I was shivering and my lips were blue. Man, these Wisconsin lakes are chilly!



I can't believe I'll have a one year-old in less than 24 hours! Not a minute goes by today that I don't think about what I was doing this time last year. I hope I never forget that glorious moment when I held Robert for the first time. I was just telling a friend that I can still see that little infant in Robert's toddler face and that even when he's a teenager I hope I'll still be able to see it. The Lord surely gives us more that we could ask or imagine! I am infinitely blessed!

1 comment:

The Canter Family said...

Happy Birthday, Robert!!!