Saturday, December 13, 2008

More 4 months Pictures



Daddy was taking care of me on this night. He made himself a fancy dinner while I slept. Why can't it be that easy for Mommy?







Here I am skyping (webcam) with someone. I can't remember who because everyone in my family has a webcam. They love being able to watch me grow while I'm so far away.



We've been having lots of fun lately getting ready for our big trip South. We were going to drive with Robert and the dogs, but we've chickened out. Now, Rob will drive with the dogs, and Robert and I will fly. Rob just wanted to hurry up and get there, which would have been impossible with Robert. So, Robert and I have been busy Christmas shopping online, which has been awesome! When the presents come in, we just wrap them up and we're done. Robert has enjoyed watching me wrap the presents. He seems enthralled by the bright colors and ribbon. We've been attending Christmas parties. St. Nick came to Nashotah House and brought all the children presents. Robert got a cool V-tech car that lights up and sings. I had an Advent party for the Women of Nashotah House, which was fun because we did a gift exchange and a cookie exchange. We had Lessons and Carols and a nice reception this past Thursday. Robert pooped in church so loud that everyone on our side heard. Of course, I forgot the diaper bag, and we had to borrow a diaper. What a fiasco!
Anyway, thought you might enjoy these pics!

No comments: